- 1/2 cup fesh or frozen corn
- 1 small sweet potato
- 1/4 avocado
- 1 large egg
- 1 tbsp butter or olive oil
- 2 tbsp your favorite salsa
- 1/4 cup picked fresh cilantro
- salt, pepper and chili powder to taste
Slice sweet potato into thin medallions. Place potato on a baking sheet with corn. Spread evenly and drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle salt, chili powder, and pepper to taste. Roast at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes or until sweet potato is tender.
Next fry one egg sunny side up in butter in a small skillet. Be sure to sprinkle salt and pepper on your egg before it's finished cooking. When the egg is ready, Place sweet potato and corn in a bowl and top it with salsa, avocado, cilantro, and egg.