- 1 cup smoked salmon, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup capers
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, pulled into ½-inch cubes
- ½ medium red onion, thinly sliced into half moons
- ¼ cup fresh dill, roughly copped
- 12 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- About 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- About ½ teaspoon pepper, or to taste
Preheat oven to 350°.
Grease a cast-iron skillet or an ovenproof baking dish.
Scatter salmon, capers, cream cheese globs, onion and dill.
In a large bowl, mix eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
Pour egg mixture into the baking dish and bake until eggs are set and the top is golden, about 25–30 minutes.