- 3 sweet potatoes, each cut into 8 wedges
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 ½ teaspoon kosher salt, or more to taste
- ½ teaspoon fresh or dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- zest of one navel orange, orange skin only
- 3 tablespoons runny honey
- About 2 tablespoons fresh mint, roughly chopped
Preheat oven to 375ºF.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil
Cut sweet potatoes in half length wise, then each half into 4 wedges
Toss sweet potatoes with olive oil, salt, pepper, and thyme.
Roast for about 40 minutes or until potato wedges are slightly brown and tender.
Mix orange zest and honey together.
Plate potatoes, drizzle honey and zest mix then sprinkle with fresh mint and crumbled feta.